EXTECH's architectural canopy systems make a statement and are multifunctional. Whether used as walkway covers, freestanding canopies, pavilions, or entrance canopies, you'll be covered with the protection and durability of EXTECH's engineered systems. Our polycarbonate canopy systems provide a perfect balance of shading and daylighting, sleek appearance, low cost, and minimal maintenance.
Our canopy systems can accommodate standing seam polycarbonate, polycarbonate flat sheet, or glass depending upon the system selected, performance requirements, and desired design. Polycarbonate canopy systems can be curved, are available in many colors, and can include graphics for design freedom. One of the main benefits of polycarbonate canopy systems is that the lightweight material makes for easy delivery and installation. Our systems are also fully fabricated, even further speeding up the installation process. Because of polycarbonate's lightweight nature, less structural support may be required, reducing the overall cost.
Glass canopies, such as our SKYSHADE 2500®, provide a modern appearance and can incorporate different types of glass, including insulated glass.
EXTECH's canopy systems are a superior alternative to the competition due to their advanced aluminum framing systems engineered for long term performance. They have been tested to perform in a wide variety of environments and have premium features such as dual interior gaskets, excellent water control, and impact resistance.
Explore our variety of commercial canopies and download our technical data sheets for more information on how to incorporate daylight into your next project.
• Accepts glass up to 1-5/16" thick
• Rafters with internal guttering system to control condensation
• Up to 12' spans
• Accepts 20mm standing seam polycarbonate panels
• Continuous battens with batten covers and end caps
• Glazing panels are 23 5/8" wide and are available up to 39' long
• Accepts glass, monolithic or cellular polycarbonate from 1/4" to 1" thick
• Shallow rafters design is intended to be placed over an existing system with continuous structural rafters
• Aluminum framing is overlapped at intersections for superior air and water resistance
• Accepts glass, monolithic or cellular polycarbonate up to 1" thick
• Pin-mount system for easy connection of horizontal to vertical framing
• Designed to be self-supporting for medium and long span conditions
• Accepts 20mm structural standing steam polycarbonate panels
• Continuous mullions rigidly clamp panels into place
• Long spanning system able to withstand high wind and snow loading conditions