LONG SPANNING SCREEN SYSTEM
The LIGHTWALL 8000 translucent polycarbonate system is ideal for screen applications, capable of long spans with minimal structural support. The system provides a continuous screen, creating the perfect canvas for backlighting applications where shadows from the supporting structure are a concern. Comprised of a clamping structural mullion designed for high wind load and long span conditions, this system uses standing seam cellular polycarbonate glazing panels for outstanding durability.
- Internal gaskets stop water for long term performance
- Designed for long span and high load applications
- Easy connection to a variety of horizontal building girt configurations
- System can be self-supporting to require loads
- Translucent polycarbonate panels are ideal for backlit screen applications
- Accepts 20mm standing seam polycarbonate panels
- Replaceable lightweight glazing panels are only 0.065 lbs/sf
- Available in various colors and translucencies, with IR or AR coating options to suit your needs
- Panels are co-extruded with UV resistant layer to avoid damage from the sun
* Click on the icon above to view additional 3D scenes.
LIGHTWALL 8000 CASE STUDIES
Click an image to read more about our latest projects