Join a company that's committed to the health and happiness of its people. Explore available opportunities below, or send us a message - we'd love to hear from you!
COST ESTIMATOR POSITION
- Review construction contract drawings and specifications, perform material takeoffs and generate project estimates utilizing estimating software programs.
- Prepare customer quotes as directed by the Inside Sales group.
- Maintain material cost and test report data bases from material suppliers.
- Solicit outside quotes for materials and/or fabricated materials.
- Maintain quote log.
- Provide estimating support to the Production group.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in estimating in the construction industry. Custom fabrication estimating preferred with emphasis on building envelope systems.
- Excellent math skills.
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Word and Excel software programs.
- Ability to read and understand contract document drawings and specifications.
- Ability to perform material takeoffs using scaled drawings, PDFs, and Bluebeam.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Technical aptitude with a desire to learn.
- Prior experience with estimating software.
- Experience in aluminum skylight or curtainwall framing systems is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities with consistent follow-through.
- Professional in demeanor and a true team player.
- Highly motivated, high energy, positive outlook with a strong work ethic.
EXTECH offers an employee a friendly work environment, a competitive salary, excellent benefits’ package
(Including 100% of the healthcare premium, Plus a 401k Plan), and Profit-Sharing Plan.