LIGHTWALL 210 INSULITE
DOUBLE WALL POLYCARBONATE WALL SYSTEM
The LIGHTWALL 210 INSULITE is a dual wall system, providing a monolithic appearance unbroken by vertical framing members. This sleek system is capable of long spans and can incorporate different interior and exterior panel finishes for design flexibility.
- Continuous double primary gaskets
- Double gasketed, with interior gasketing
- Vertical clamping mullion for long spanning applications
- Thermally broken framing
- Double glazing provides a high insulative value.
- System is capable of long span high load conditions.
- Glazing provides a monolithic appearance, unbroken by vertical framing members
- 10mm standing seasm glazing panels - nominal 24" wide and are available in lengths up to 54'
- Can incorporate different interior and exterior panel colors and finishes
- System allows for easy replacement of individual exterior glazing sheets without removing adjacent panels
- Industrial retrofits or new builds
- Office buildings
- Recreational facilities
- Government buildings
- Aircraft hangars
- Military buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Interior backlit walls
- And more