STANDING SEAM CANOPY
The SKYSHADE 3100 is a standing seam canopy that supplies continuous polycarbonate battens that snap over panel edges to form seams. This system has low friction gaskets and intermediate sliding clips that accommodate all potential thermal movement. Long panels eliminate the need for horizontal interruptions in the glazing and can be field cold-formed to a radius.
- Patented Type-1 clip assembly allows for panel movement while providing secure attachment to supporting structure
- Standing seam system eliminates the need for vertical mullions
- Available in both batten-in and batten-out framing configurations
- Perimeter framing is engineered with interlocking components to allow future access to individual panels
- Cellular polycarbonate panels are available in 16 or 20mm thick
- Panels are 23 5/8" wide and are available in lengths up to 39'
- Available in various colors and translucencies, with IR or AR coating options to suit your needs
- Panels are co-extruded with UV resistant layer to avoid damage from the sun
- Commercial and industrial canopies
- Walkway covers
- And more...
* Click on the icon above to view additional 3D scenes.
SKYSHADE 3100 CASE STUDIES
Click an image to read more about our latest projects