TONGUE & GROOVE WALL SYSTEM
Elevate your building performance with our most sought-after daylighting system, the LIGHTWALL 3440. Featuring both 40 and 50mm polycarbonate thick 'tongue & groove' panels, this system provides a simple installation and overall smooth appearance. Our LIGHTWALL 3440 system is unique in many ways and can extend vertically up to 54 feet long!
- Tongue and groove joinery provides a clean appearance without the need for vertical framing
- Double gasketed on both the interior and exterior perimeter framing
- Aluminum glazing clips typically fastened to interior horizontal supports
- Optional thermally broken frame
- Deep rabbets for thermal expansion
- Prefabricated for easy installation
- Lightweight cellular polycarbonate panels are 500mm (19-11/16”) wide
- Insulative polycarbonate values range from [U 0.24 to 0.29] - [R 3.5 to 4.2] for 40mm thick panels to [U 0.2] - [R-5] for 50mm thick panels
- Available in various colors and translucencies, with IR or AR coating options to suit your needs
- Panels are co-extruded with a UV resistant layer to help prevent damage from the sun's rays
- Industrial retrofits or new construction
- Office buildings
- Recreational facilities
- Government buildings
- Aircraft hangars
- Military buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Interior backlit walls
- And more...
* Click on the icon above to view additional 3D scenes.
LIGHTWALL 3440 OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
Embedded at the tongue and groove connection, STRONGSPAN integrates with this system to extend spanning capabilities.
For a sleek and continuous appearance to your translucent wall system, polycarbonate corners are available to elevate your next project.
LIGHTWALL 3440 CASE STUDIES
Click an image to read more about our latest projects