EXTECH’s SKYGARD 3300 commercial skylight system is an aluminum mullion skylight that was designed with ease of installation in mind while being able to endure a wide range of weather systems. It is incredibly easy to install, lightweight, and durable.
The SKYGARD 3300 skylight is a non-structural 'skin' system, designed primarily for polycarbonate glazing, although glass can be used. The system requires continuous structural support and is ideal for over-glazing or retrofit applications where existing structural members will remain in place.
The SKYGARD 3300 is used in a wide range of building types, from airline hangars to industrial factories to recreational facilities.
For self-supporting and long-spanning skylights, see EXTECH's SKYGARD 3700.
Further details and benefits
- Accepts glass, monolithic, or cellular polycarbonate sheets from ¼" (6mm) to 1" (25mm) thick
- Deep glazing pockets (rabbet depth) accept thermal movement of thermoplastic glazing
- Dry glazed, incorporating low friction gaskets to reduce noise caused by movement of the glazing
- Glazing gaskets have a low coefficient of friction surface to allow for thermal movement of glazing
- Finish on aluminum framing can be anodized or high-performance factory baked paints
- Lightweight components designed to attached to the existing structure
- Pressure equalization system
- Plastic spacers for thermal improvement of the system as well as positive stops to control gasket pressure
- Aluminum framing is overlapped at intersections for superior air and water resistance
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
SKYGARD 3300 CAD 335.93 KB
- Air infiltration (ASTM E-283): .03 cfm per square foot at 12 PSF
- Water infiltration (ASTM E-331): No leakage at 12 PSF
- Condensation Resistance Factor: (CRF) of 60 (AAMA 1503.1-88)