The SKYGARD 3700 industrial skylight system utilizes a self-supporting aluminum frame that is designed to span large openings. Featuring a 'pressure equalized' design, this system integrates internal leakage and condensation gutters for superior water control. Available in multiple configurations and provides rounded interior framing for a pleasing aesthetic.
- Deep glazing pockets (rabbet depth) allow for thermal movement
- Overlapping joinery allows for dimensional variations and provides excellent weather control
- Incorporates vinyl spacers to separate the exterior and interior framing for superior thermal performance
- Multiple skylight configurations available (ridge, pyramid, single slope, and more)
- Accepts insulated glass units or cellular polycarbonate up to 1" inch thick
- Polycarbonate panels available in 25 or 50mm thick
- Polycarbonate available in various colors and translucencies
- Industrial retrofits or new builds
- Maintenance facilities
- And more
* Click on the icon above to view additional 3D scenes.
SKYGARD 3700 CASE STUDIES
Click an image to read more about our latest projects